maandag 18 augustus 2014

I will be studying abroad... starting tomorrow!

Tomorrow at 9.50 AM I'll be hopping on a plane to southern France. Your first guess will be that I am simply going on a holiday just before summer's end. "Great, now we can wait a little longer for Lux' next Walkthrough video." Perhaps so, but I will be bringing most of my recording gear with me. Normally I'm not the type to bring laptops and video game consoles with me so I can do something in my hotel room late at night. But if I'm going to stay in that 'hotel room' for 4~5 months, then maybe that's not a bad idea...

Yes, this year I will be staying in France for 4~5 months to participate in a Master's Programme in Management of IT. This programme is coordinated and hosted by three European universities located in France, Finland and The Netherlands. One of the reasons why video production over at the Rayque3 Channel was at a low level was simply because of the huge amount of paperwork and preparation behind the scenes. I will be bringing my gear with me, so once I'm used to the new lecture schedules and lifestyle in France, I should be OK to pinpoint a recording/editing day.

And you can probably guess it: after my stay in France I will have to move to Finland next, again for another 4~5 months. Therefore I should be back in Holland next year when summer starts again. This Master's Programme is an unique opportunity to build a strong CV and possibly a well-promising future. That last bit will count for our YouTube Channel too.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten